Above, members of the Pinellas red wagon team from left to right: Bridget Livingston, Kareem Altidor, Jalysa Erskine, Fannie Vaughn, RN and Vonet Lassister, RN.Pinellas County Uses Every Tactic Available to Push Back Hepatitis AEpidemiologists study disease trends so they are always the first to know when diseases spike. At the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas), the staff noticed a worrisome increase in hepatitis A cases in early 2018. Where there had been zero cases a year before, there were seven cases reported by the end of May. By September, the monthly count was up to 14.
- National Radon Action Month Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health Video Accompaniment
- 011320-department-of-health-awards-45-million-in-grants-to-florida-research-institutions-working-to-end-alzheimers-disease Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments Video Accompaniment
- New Health Officer Selected for Orange County Video Accompaniment