Preventing mosquito bites not only enhances your enjoyment of outdoor activities, but can also protect you from exposure to Zika and all mosquito-borne illnesses. The Florida Department of Health reminds Floridians and visitors to protect yourself and your family with these simple tips outlined in the Mosquito Bite Protection in Florida information video and brochure. Alternate version of video: Spanish and Creole.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Health Highlights Importance of HIV Testing on National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department of Health Zika Update
- Child Care Food Program Provides 153 Million Nutritious Meals to Florida Children
- Joint Investigation Leads to Conviction in Jupiter
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals