Women's Health / Family Planning
Florida Department of Health in Lafayette County
140 SW Virginia Circle
P. O. Box 1806
Mayo, Florida 32066
The following Women's Health Services are available at the Florida Department of Health in Lafayette County:
- Women's Annual Exams
- Birth Control
- Post Partum Exams
- Breast Exams
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- STD counseling, testing and treatment
- Pregnancy counseling and testing
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (FBCCEDP)
- Sterilization services for males and females
Teens are welcome. All services are confidential. Services are based on a sliding fee scale.
Some services are only available on certain days: Please call 386-294-1321 for clinic schedules or to make and appointment.
For more information about our Clinical Programs contact Cindy Morgan, Nursing Director at 386-294-1321, Ext. 6003.