Online Septic Search
Florida Department of Health in Lafayette County
140 SW Virginia Circle
P. O. Box 1806
Mayo, Florida 32066
Septic Search is a free web service available to Lafayette County governmental agencies, homeowners, buyers, sellers, contractors, and realtors in learning more about existing septic systems.
The Department of Health in Lafayette County's septic system documents are available online to the public.
Documents available for viewing include:
- Repair/Existing Systems
- Site Evaluations
To search for information on existing septic systems, go to www.SepticSearch.com, then
- Choose Lafayette County then select Records Search
- Search by Address or Tax Parcel ID as listed by the Lafayette County Property Appraiser
- Once your property is found, select View History
- Select View to see available scanned documents for the property
- Once a document is open, you can scroll through the other documents by clicking the green arrow at the top of the document
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Environmental Health Office at 386-294-1321.